One day away for Halloween, woo-hoo! I’m sure you’re ready with candies and other goodies for the “Trick or Treat” night. Are the dogs included? Last year on Halloween night I had many human visitors accompanied by their doggie friend and I was not ready for it! *sad face* This year I got it all cover with frozen spooky yogurt pumpkin treats for dogs. Very easy and quick to make.
1 silicone shaped trays. You can look for any dog related shape like paws or bones. I decided to go bold with the rocky shape.
1 cup of pumpkin puree (do not use pie filling)
1 cup of low-fat plain yogurt
How to make it
1. Add a layer of low fat plain yogurt. Make sure to leave room for a second layer.
2. Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
3. Add some pumpkin puree once the first layer is frozen.
4. Put it back in the freezer until the entire treat is frozen.
5. Bag them in a clear cellophane bag and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to give them away.
6. Make sure to have them ready by the door in a bowl with ice to keep them frozen while you wait for Trick or Treat visitors.
To get the baggies into the Halloween spirit, dress them up with Tail-Waggers labels!
Download your FREE printable by clicking on the image below: