Unlike dogs, cats don’t go out for walks, so having a professional pet care provider or pet sitter to come over for a nice visit is the perfect alternative to a boarding cattery. Remember cats really don’t like to change environments so a staying home while you are away is ideal. Apart from the ‘TLC’ and playtime with your kitty, our responsibility is to ensure that he or she is look after with extremely high standards.
Having a professional pet sitter can also give you peace of mind knowing that they will know how to pay attention to small details as:
- how to open the door so the cat wont scape
- how to change the litter properly
- how to place the litter box correctly so your cat can actually use it! Yep it happens…
- keep their food bowls clean and avoid any bacteria if the cats eat wet food
- if your cat needs medicine know your pet is in capable, professional and caring hands.
- Your home is made more secure by having us over one or two times a day
Ready to give us a try? or just want to know more about us? Contact us today and set up you FREE in home consultation.
Tail-Waggers Dog Walking & Pet Sitting provides professional pet care through daily dog walking and pet sitting services in Aurora, Richmond Hill and Newmarket area of pet owners. Our passion is to care for your pet as we would for our very own to ensure your pet receives the daily exercise and mental stimulation he much needs to be in a balanced state of mind and live thus a long happy healthy life. Tail-Waggers now serves BCR Raw Food for dogs!